Saturday, October 17, 2009

Sleepless Night...yet again!

This med I am on (effexor) is literally messing with me, and I think its doing it on purpose. If I take it in the morning it makes me soo sick I almost puke (im lucky i havent, i just hold down the chunks) and if I take it at night before bed, I am up half the night without feeling sick? I dont know what I am doing wrong, I have tried everything, taking it on a full tummy, empty tummy...how the heck it tells time I will never know. Soooo...I am up...yet again. I look over to my left and my hubby and son are sleeping, right next to me is one of my cats (tobie) sleeping, and I am up blogging. Nice. I gotta figure something out. OMG...if I could take this in the morning and not get sick and have this much energy my house would be spotless and organized all the time and I would work out everyday just to burn off the energy...but I cant do all that because I dont want to make noise as these 2 sleep. UGH. I dont know what to do. I think tomorrow I am not going to take it before bed, I am going to get up Sunday, eat something and then take it and see how it works. We will see, my fingers will be crossed.

Nothing is planned this weekend. Xavier has a nasty cold, Andrew is getting a cold, and Im sneezing, and hoping and saying its just allergies. I am going to run to wally world tomorrow (yes Im that crazy) just to get out of the house for a little while and leave these 2 sick guys home. I cant stand men sick. I dont mind Xavier, he just sits on my lap and watches TV, but grown men, they just annoy me. I have not met one man yet that doesnt act worse then a baby when they are sick. If they are out there, I would love to see it, because I dont believe any man can be "man enough" for a little cold. I cant stand to see a grown man act that way, it annoys me. I am mommy twenty four seven, I am never off....how the heck do they get to turn "daddy" off for a little while to whine and complain. I will never get it. Yes, I love him to pieces :)

I can just imagine what I am getting myself into by going to walmart on a saturday. I know I am going to come home in a horrible mood with stories and stories. I cant take people. I really cant...I can block children out, but I cant block adults out, and sometimes, well MOST of the time they act worse then the kids. Drives me insane. Im even thinking about going to walk around IKEA, I havent done that in forever and ever and I really could use a new coffee table for the living room. Nothing fancy, just one of those cheapo ones they sell. With a toddler I am quick to learn that is all I need until he is older and knows what to put on and not put on the table. What to NOT spill all over the place...UGH!

Im sure I will be blogging when I get home to tell everyone about my Saturday out! Stay tuned, Im sure I will be entertaining. Oh yea, Im even stopping for a bottle of wine, so tomorrow night after the boy is in bed...can get fun!


Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment