Saturday, March 27, 2010

Back feelin better.....HELLS YEA!

I am thankful for my prescription of Motrin....it doesn't clear up all my back pain, but it does take the edge off enough for me to sit comfortable and at least get some stuff done. Thank goodness. I am still going to make an appointment with my doctor on Monday, but at least I am somewhat comfy until I get in. I might even hold off a little longer and at least try to ease it on my own like I have been doing. I am just not one to go to the doctor if I don't have. At least the ER gave me Motrin. They tried giving me stronger pain meds, but I told them no, there is just no reason for them because they are not going to take the pain away, they are just going to make me feel high and out of it....not something I feel like dealing with. I bought "Tiger Balm" for Andrew to rub on my lower back tonight, my friend from high school reccomended it for me to get...so I bought the extra strength. I told Andrew to remind me not to get in the shower once it is on, because its like "icey hot" and I dont feel like having an Icey Hott ass. lmao. I will let everyone know how the "Tiger Balm" works. All I know is it smells like something you would eat...I cant describe it, like herbs or something. Interesting. Maybe I will give everyone a review of it tomorrow since I have the worst back pain ever...I would be a good person to tell if it works or not.

Anyhoo...we spent the day with Andrews dad. It was fun. He bought us a new printer since I am starting school Monday. I thought that was really nice. I hooked it up, its wireless and I cant believe that I got in set up with my lappy on the first try. I impressed myself, because usually Im cussing at things and I get annoyed and then they just sit there collecting dust because I refuse to touch them. Yes, I really do things like that. I printed out some Dora the Explorer coloring pages for Xavier, so he was excited about that. The only thing I hate about this printer is the price on ink, but I will get over that. I dont think that I am going to have to buy ink that much because I don't plan on printing pictures, just stuff for school to read instead of looking at the computer screen to read 30 plus pages...can you say headache! I can always print on "draft mode" to save ink too...I know all the tricks of that crap! Haha.

I guess I am going to go play around on facebook a little more tonight before we go upstairs for the night. I am tired, and Im really excited to try the tiger balm on my back. I dont want to put it on down here because it says it can stain, and thats the last thing I need to do to the new furniture. :)

Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment