Monday, August 31, 2009

*yawn*

I swear these days go by soo slow, and there is still no light at the end of the "not signed budget". I feel like this blog is turning into me complaining about the budget, I didnt want this blog to be about me ranting about the money we have and dont have. i really wanted this to be about trying to have another baby and what i have to go through due to my health history....but i want this blog to be as real as possible, so this is what is going on in my life right now....and unfortunately that means trying to have another baby is on hold for right now. Hopefully that wont last for too much longer.

Andrew took Xavier with him to his dads this evening, that gives me some more quiet time. I wish I could go upstairs and take a nap, that is what I would really like to do, but Xavier emptied out his toy box all over the living room floor this afternoon, so that needs to be cleaned, then I have all the dishes from today to put in the dishwasher and get some dinner ready. UGH. I swear its never ending. I should be doing that now....but I just felt like sitting here blogging for a minute since tonight is going to be busy and I am hoping to get to bed earlier tonight. I stayed up til 2am this morning getting 2 digital scrap kits up in my store. I wanted to start a new one today but I just have no creativity left in me right now. I think one I get upstairs knowing I have a clean house I will be able to think about what I want to do next.

Okay, let me get this house cleaned...I dont want Andrew to come home to a messy house (again). haha.

talk later.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment