Monday, February 1, 2010

More time please

I always say I am going to update my blog more, and I never do. I swear there is not enough hours in the day for me to do everything. Im trying, I really am. :)

I have been so busy...still being the stay at home mom. I was trying to get another job, but as you can tell that didnt really go over. Andrew applied for a promotion at work, so we are waiting to hear more about that. Our fingers are crossed, but its not biggie either way it goes.

Xavier is going to be 2 in 2 weeks. I really dont even want to think about it. The more I think about it, the more upset I get. I cant believe 2 is right around the corner. It feels like yesterday I was holding him feeding him a bottle, now he is telling me "no" and running around the house like a wild man.

We did our taxes, and of course from when I was babysitting I have to pay taxes on all my pays that taxes werent taken out, we are getting like 2500 less then we "should" be getting, which sucks major monkey balls, but hey, gotta pay "the man". UGH. I hate "the man" . We are starting to look at new living room furniture. We really need it to pull this living room together. I cant wait til next Friday when we get the money, that way we can really look and hopefully order it and get it in here. Im very excited for that.

Okay, more updates to come. I really need to start blogging more. I love doing it, its just the time is never there! :) Leave me comments.


Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment