Wednesday, March 3, 2010

10 items in life that should be FREE.

10. Garbage Bags
09. Paper Towels
08. Diapers
07. Pads
06. Tampons
05. Kleenex
04. Baby Wipes
03. Soap
02. Napkins
.....................................and number one goes to.......

01. TOILET PAPER


These are my top 10 things I hate going to the store and paying for....its just pointless. Starting with garbage bags. Why do I have to pay for bags that are just used to hold the stuff I am throwing away anyway. Why cant I just stick things in garbage holders or something and the trash men just empty that into their truck. Its like paying for something you are going to throw away anyway....it really annoys me to even put those in the shopping cart.

Paper towels, napkins, and kleenex are the same way. You buy them to wipe up messes, you buy the darn things to ruin and throw away. They should just give them away free...why make people waste their money on things that are going to end up in the GARBAGE BAGS! AHH!

Tampons, Pads, Diapers....omg when I have to put those in my cart, knowing the price I am paying for them....and knowing what is going to happen to them just makes me sick. Why dont I just wrap Xaviers booty in dollar bills, because that is what we are doing anyway! Line my panties with a dollar bill....hey it might even work better.....I just cant stand wasting money on all this stuff that is needed. I didnt choose to get a monthly visitor so why am I forced into buying these products every month! Its just not fair in my mind. :)

Soap, I love, but there should be a basic soap that is free of charge....this is just something that makes the others that buy it happy...that way we dont have to put up with others funk.

And my number one item that bothers me is the toilet paper. Its soo hard for me to put that into my cart and buy knowing that it is going to be wiped with my ass then just thrown away. Its soo sad how much money goes out of every ones pockets every month on stuff that we have no control over, I think this stuff should be given out free since its not our choice to have to use it.

If I ever have another baby, I am cloth diapering, that is the end of that. I refuse to buy diapers for another 3 years with another baby if I dont have to....already made up my mind on that one. (lets see if i actually go through with it.....i bet ill just sit here and complain some more)

Nikki

2 comments:

  1. OMGosh!! You are too amusing! & honest!! LOL

    The thing with cloth diapering is that you go through a LOT more detergent..if you can set up a bucket or sink in the laundry room, that will help (rinsing beforehand) OR do what I did..dip it in the toilet for stinkies and swish it around a lot, that will help clear that out. It's definitely less trash..but be sure to get diaper covers..cloth diapers are leaky! You have to be more on top of wets/poops with cloth than with disposable. All in all its nicer not to have to spend the extra $ though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We also don't buy kleenex, paper towels, or napkins. I have cloth for each that I just wash once a week or so! YOu can also buy cloth pads if you wanted to go that far. And there are ladies on the green board at JM who also do family cloth, cloth wipes for the whole family so they don't buy toilet paper! It's me Laura! Rhiannon's mommy! I don't have my password for my blog anymore so had to post as anonymous.

    ReplyDelete