Monday, August 24, 2009

DONT EAT THE CAT FOOD......again

Anyone else have a cat/dog food eater running around your house? UGH! Xavier has been doing this nasty habit since he got teeth. He has always been interested in the cat food...its like we don't feed him and the lovely smell of cat food just tempts him?! LOL. What do kids see in this awfulness? The smell doesn't even make me want to try it. It just stinks! What would make a kid that wont even eat his veggies put this in his mouth and actually get it down? Its my wonder today....since I got a chewed up piece of cat food thrown at me. UGH. I am to the point that I don't even tell him not to do it...well at least not while he is in the process. Seriously, I used to be like "dont even go near it" now Im like "if you wanna eat it, eat it" Is that bad? LMAO! It isnt going to hurt him. Im not feeding it to him, but Im sure enough not going to waste my breath saying "Xavier dont eat the cat food" a million times a day. I will correct him if he is throwing it at me (lol) or trying to get the crap out of his mouth. Then I will say "are you going to eat that gross stuff again" and I usually get a head shake "yes". UGH. Some might say I am wrong for doing what I do.......please feel free to tell me how wrong/right I am.......but if you tell me how wrong i am please also tell me how I should stop it!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment