Sunday, August 23, 2009

Shhh....what is that I hear.....

Quiet.......





That is what I heard all evening....thanks to my wonderful husband. He took Xavier with him to his friends to watch WWE. Once a month WWE holds a Pay Per View, and that his Andrews friends excuse to get together since they are so busy and have "adult" lives now. So once a month they get together, and now Xavier is joining the "guys night out" and I love it. Because I get a quiet Sunday home alone. I havent had a night like this in months, and I really enjoyed myself. I got some things done for my digital kits, and I got caught up on emails, and stuff like that...and I have also got caught up on some of my TV watching.

I was never a "Sex and the City" kinda gal when it was popular, but it comes on at 10am in the morning, and sometimes Xavier will be playing and not paying attention so I would put it on and watch it while I have my morning coffee....well I am addicted. Why did I not discover this show years ago. Well I now DVR it everyday and watch it during nap time or any chance I get when Xavier isnt around. That is the greatest show ever. I really need to watch the movie. I am trying to watch as many shows as i can (which has been a lot) before I watch the movie....but I am such a fan, and I swear its the greatest show ever. Plain and simple.....EVER! If you disagree with me, then you are not a human women! hahaha. (just joking....sorta)

So I admit, I facebook stalk people. I wish I could post pictures of people that I stalk on here, but of course I wouldnt do that, but its great. People that were soo different in high school are completely different now. Then you have the people that never change. It amuses me. I am sure that I have a few stalkers too...but I am pretty boring, so Im sure that I dont get stalked too much.

Well, my 2 favorite guys should be walking through the door at any minute....and I am really excited to see them. I will blog more tomorrow.

Cross your fingers the Pennsylvania passes the State Budget this week....I really need the money soon! I think I am going to say that in every blog until it passes or something happens. Ill keep you posted. I will blog more tomorrow.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment