Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Dont like the snow.....move.

This is my rant of the day. I am soo sick of people from Pittsburgh complain about the snow. YOU LIVE IN PITTSBURGH THERE IS GOING TO BE SNOW....if you dont like it move or shut up. Its the winter, it comes every year....there is nothing you can do about it. Then when it snows, and the roads are not clear by morning everyone complains. How many roads are in Pittsburgh, it is impossible for them to all be clear and fine in the few hours the workers have to clear. It just drives me insane. All over my facebook page is people complaining and moaning about it.....then move...plain and simple. It comes every year in this area...it will forever....so you have a choice, put up with it, or leave. I love this city, I love the snow, and i personally think the workers do the best they can and what they have to work with. Geesh. Okay Im good...now I can sleep! :)

Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment