Thursday, March 18, 2010

Back to school..........why not!

I am making so many life changes this month, along with my decision on the gastric bypass, I have a good friend (Jessica) that talked me into going back to school. She is in the middle of getting her bachelors and she LOVES her online school, University of Phoenix. Well she told me everything about it, so I looked into it and got all set up and applied for all my financial aid today, and if that goes smoothly (which is should) I will start classes March 29th....which is only a week and a half away! How fun is that? I totally have been wanting to go to school, especially something in the medical field. I have no experience in medical, so I need that college degree to get my foot in the door and start something that I really want to stay in for the rest of my life. I am going for medical records and Health admin. Its something that I want to do, but just dont have the background in because i have been in insurance since I graduated high school. I have all the time in the world with being a stay at home mom, so why not. ill have my degree by the time xavier goes to school and ill be in a field of something i really love doing. I am so excited Jessica told me about this school, its going to be soo good for me. Its also going to get my mind going since I am home all the time, and going crazy with the little one all day! Its just something that I have been wanting to do for ME for a long time, and now I am acting on it. It feels really good! Changes are good...and I think this one is really good for me. I will keep everyone posted. If you want to go to school and dont know how to do it...feel free to ask questions, and I will help you. I was one of those people that just didnt know how to do anything and was honestly scared to do it...and now I am doing it and it feels damn good!


Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment