Saturday, March 20, 2010

Peeps Ice....Rita's are you FOR REAL!?!

WHOA WHOA WHOA..........was it really that pretty out today?! Oh my, as much as I love me some snow, I was loving the nice weather today! Andrew, Xavier, and I went to my parents for the day to visit, and we had such a fun time outside all day. Xavier enjoyed himself so much.

The first stop of the day was Rita's Italian Ice. Free Icey day, and it was darn good. Rita's has a new flavor...PEEP FLAVORED ITALIAN ICE.......can I say HEAVEN? Let me see, how do I describe this....it tastes like a nice icey peep (duh) hahaha...but it really does. It was soo good. Omg I thought Peeps couldnt get better then I had this Icey. Now if they could only make the "let the peep sit out a day and get hard then eat it" flavor Ice...haha. C'mon, ya'll know you like to leave your peeps sit out for a few days then eat them....just admit it, I KNOW I am not the only one. : )



Then we got to my moms, I took so many pictures of Xavier and my mom walking around, and it looks like she is taking my child around on a pink leash! haha. They were really walking my parents little Yorkie, Tiara....but in half the pictures Tiara isnt there, but my child on a leash is! haha. Seriously though, it was fun....and I did get some cute pictures of Xavier. I dont think anyone realizes how hard it is to photograph a toddler, its like once they reach 2, the only pictures you get are of the back of their heads, or their heads down, off to the side...but they just wont look up. At least that is how it is with a little crazy boy! Oh my goodness, I dont think a good picture here and there is too much to ask for! The good thing...I got one good picture...so my day did turn out good after all!



Andrew and I were going to sneek back to Rita's for seconds on the ice's but we were full and tired after my parents, so we didnt do that. We plan on going to the park tomorrow with Xavier and seeing if the Icey man is there...it will be a good treat...and if he isnt...I think we need to head to Rita's.

Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment