Friday, August 14, 2009

Lucky Me.

I am sitting at my parents. I just want to scream...my dad has no sense in how we raise Xavier. We have him on a schedule for breakfast/lunch/dinner, naps, pretty much everything, and he doesnt understand the fact that once he is off of it, it screws us up for days. He is ignorant to everything. I ask him not to do something, and he does it anyway....he doesnt understand that we do things differently....and Xavier is turning out pretty darn good as the result. I just cant take it here. I stay here a lot of Thursday nights that way we are here all day Friday....and Andrew comes past and picks us up once he is off work. Im really rethinking all this because it honestly only causes me more stress that I dont need right now. I just cant take it.

As for my period....its still not here. I dont know where its at, I dont know whats going on. I woke up feeling as if I was going to get it, but NOTHING. I have no idea what to think about the whole situation. I dont want to set myself up for disappointment. I am still thinking it is going to come...if I start thinking its not going to come and it does I think I will be nothing but sad. So I am just waiting....I will probably test again tomorrow morning if it of course is still MIA. Keep your fingers crossed for me that something happens...either way...just so we arent driving ourselves crazy playing guessing games.

Well time to make the best of this day at my moms with a million other thoughts running through my mind. lucky me. ugh.


Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment