Saturday, August 15, 2009

Surprise!

Im sorta disappointed...but then again I know things will happen when the time is right....as you can tell....5 days late....my lovely monthly visitor came today. I figured it would...but I was hoping it wouldnt. I mean, 5 days late, it never does that...never ever ever late...and not that late at all! Oh well, I am thankful I have the worlds greatest husband, and the best little boy ever. I honestly couldnt be more thankful and more happy about that. I ust keep telling myself when the time is right our family will expand. I am trying not to think about it or dwell on it that bad, because if I did that, I wouldnt enjoy the this time with Andrew and Xavier.

On a positive not, we took Xavier to the water spray park in our area today. It was soo fun, Xavier had a blast. I loved watching him run around and play. At first he wasnt sure about it....at all......he just stood there, but then he watched what all the other little kids were doing and he started. I think Andrew and I were more tired from chasing after him. He wore himself out though....he really did. Its 10pm and this boy is passed out right in the middle of us. He is going to go in his bed tonight, I bet he makes it all night in his room, that is how tired he is. Usually around 5am he wonders in with Andrew and I. Its soo cute watching him come in with his blankie or stuffed animal (or both). I love it.

I am going to enjoy some of this quiet time, it is rare that X is sleep at 10pm on a Saturday night, so I am going to enjoy it with Andrew. Maybe there is something interesting on TV (yea right).

Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment