Saturday, August 15, 2009

late,water,shopping.

My period is still MIA! What is up with that? I have no idea where she can be hiding out at. I woke up this morning with a huge headache and I figured she would be showing her face, nothing...and to top it off I am still getting negative tests. I have no idea what can be going on. Im like 4-5 days late. I am NEVER late. I dont think I have ever been late (besides when I was pregnant with X) since I started my period when i was 10 years old. Hmmmm.

Today we are going to the "water spray park" with Xavier. He is going to have soo much fun. I have never been to one, and they put one in around our area and its free....how fun is that. Its going up to like 88 degrees today, so I know we are all going to be enjoying the water. I am going to take lotta pix, so I will add some to my blog for everyone to enjoy, and you can finally put a picture to everyone I am talking about.

Tomorrow is our Niece's birthday. She is going to be 2. I babysit her during the week. I am going out later tonight to get her a gift. She has been carrying around Xaviers stuffed Captin Kurt doll (dont ask....someone got it out of a grab machine and gave it to him) so I figure the little girl needs a babydoll. What amazed me, I went to the Walmart website and they do not carry Cabbage Patch. I thought everyone carried them. Then I looked up toys r us, same thing. TARGET is the only one that I can find that carries a good amount of cabbage patch dolls. I couldnt believe it. I am so happy I looked it up or else I would be running around tonight...and I am just not in the mood to do that.

Time for me to jump in the shower and get ready to take this boy to the park. I think I am more excited then anyone!!!

Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment