Sunday, August 16, 2009

Ugh.

All this time waiting for my period, she makes her grand entrance and I swear its the worse one in forever. I just feel like crap-o. Ugh.

Last night Xavier came into bed with us sometime in the middle of the night. It was cute because this morning he woke up around 9am. Andrew woke up but faked sleep. He said Xavier went into his bedroom, turned on the tv....he could hear the news on for a minute, then some cartoons, then he made his way on the tv to the Disney Channel, and then it stayed there, and he could hear X in his room playing! How cute is that! I cant believe he did that, I mean, he is only 18 months old! I just think that is the cutest....he let us sleep.

I have to get up out of bed and make my way to Walgreens. I need to get some wrapping paper for Rye's gift. They are having cake and icecream at Andrews Moms house (right acrossed the street from us) around 2pm this afternoon. Xavier picked out her birthday gift, a little cabbage patch doll....I know Rye is going to love it, especially since she carried around Xaviers ugly little stuffed thing around like a baby! haha.

Okay, time for me to get my bootay out of bed and get this day started. Fun Fun!


Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment