Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Our tires are not slashed!

What more could a family that is down to one income because our lovely state can not come to an agreement on a budget.....2 brand new tires slashed. Yup....we get $900 worth of tires put on our SUV 2 weeks ago, and 2 of them are now slashed. Lovely. What kinda person does that kinda random act? Were you not hugged enough as a child....or was it a child. A child that is screaming for some sort of attention?! Either way, Im pissed. Andrew had to use a vacation day, that way we could go rent a car....and we thought we would be able to talk to our insurance company, get in, pay our $100 deductible and be on our way with 2 new tires. I was wrong...wrong wrong wrong. State Farm didnt even call us back to talk about the Claim today. Here, it takes them 24-72 hours. FOR SOME FREAKING TIRES! The good thing about the rental...its only $4.75 a day.....well plus the $100 hold they have on my account. *rolls eyes* Like I am going to steal a car...I dont want the piece of shit, I want 2 new tires and to beat the ass of the lil'kid or who ever stabbed our tires to their early demise. Im beyond pissed. I swear everytime we get one step ahead something pushes us back down the steps.

Now about this Pennsylvania Budget. Now that they signed the part where the state employees get paid no one cares about it. I watch my niece, and now that the state hasnt signed the budget the grant for the program they use to pay me is not there...so NO MONEY. SO...now I am missing that pay check. That is a big part of our survival in this world. How do you just take that away. Now a lot of preschools and day cares might have to close because they cant pay their employees. I just dont get it....people that have money dont care about the people on a budget. Sometimes I feel like we are the only one on a tight budget. Anyone else out there willing to kill for an extra $100? lmao.

No matter what I seem to do, all I keep thinking about is our SUV just sitting there off to one side looking soo sad....then I think "we are down $100 this month that we really didnt have to begin with" and I want to crawl in bed and lay there....but I cant....I have to be strong and just figure things out. So much for "wanting to be an adult" all those years.


Nikki

1 comment: