Monday, August 17, 2009

a visit to the er.

I spent a few hours in the ER tonight. For the past week I havent really said anything to anyone cause I thought I was sitting/sleeping wrong. I have hadd this pain keep grabbing in my lower leg, what kinda feels like a "charlie horse". I thought it would stop so that is why I just ignored it. Well it used to get better if I stood up and walked around, but lately I noticed it not getting better and it didnt matter what I did, it would show up....so I decided I needed to visit the ER and get a doppler done on my lower leg. I just kept thinking if I didnt go, and something did happen, I am home alone with Xavier all day, and I didnt want something to happen to put him in harms way....! Well, I went and I have NO CLOTS! *claps* I was happy to hear that. I still dont know why I am having those pains, the doctor said I could of pulled it, but I dont think I did. I dont know. They also said it could be from last year....who knows. I told him I didnt care what the heck it was as long as I didnt have clots. So Im fine. Thank goodness. When I got there, there were 52 people waiting, and only 31 rooms..and they were all full....thank goodness with my background I got right in and right out. I knew everything too...I am soo used to being there, I knew my history, I told them as it was and that was it. There were people mad and I got soo many dirty looks because they were there sooo much longer then I was....I was in and out. I just dont think people understand that if you go the ER for a hurt toe and especially a very busy ER at that, you are going to be on the bottom of the list....its just that simple. I dont understand what is so hard to understand about that. UGH....oh well...Im healthy and that is all that matters to me.

I came home and Xavier was soo happy to see me. I just can eat him up. I swear he is the cutest little boy on the planet....yea yea yea, I know every mom says that about their kids. LOL. I put on some Yo Gabba Gabba for him, and we stayed downstairs a little longer tonight since I wanted to be close to him for awhile since I left him and Andrew at home while I went to the ER. There was no reason for anyone else to go but me, I knew what they were going to do, and if I needed anything the ER is practiclly in walking distance of our home. No Biggie.

Im thinking about spending the night at my mom and dads again Thursday night. I enjoy getting out of the house w/Xavier. Even though I miss Andrew like crazy and have to sleep in a little single bed (with xavier curled up next to me) its nice to have the day with my mom. I always feel bad asking her if she is doing anything. I know she LOVES when we come down, but I dont want her to feel like she has to agree to us coming down every Friday, since it is her day off. She works 4 10 hour days and gets off Friday-Monday. It just makes life so much easier for me and Andrew because we spend the night/the day down there and that means Andrew and I are free from having to go down and visit on his 2 days off....since we usually have so much running around to do ourselves.

Okay, my 2 men are snoring next to me and I think I am going to catch some zzzz's myself. I just want to cuddle up next to them and be thankful that I have them both in my life. Night night.

Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment