Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Promoting.

I have been trying to figure out how to promote a blog to get readers....maybe no one wants to read my blog....oh well! haha. This is my little outlet. I haven't even given my hubby my blog address... honestly, i dont even think he knows that I blog. ha.

Its nap time...YAY. I should be cleaning the living room, There are plastic toys everywhere....It really looks like toys r us threw up. Its annoying. I am trying to teach Xavier that he needs to pick up. He will help when I do it, but other then that he doesn't. After he is done playing with one toy he just leaves it and goes on to the next. Sometimes I just sit here and watch him wondering what is going on in the little mind of his. He is soo funny.

I need to figure out how to post the video of him saying "banana". It is soo funny. I think he thinks he is saying it because in his lil'mind it sounds like he is saying it. I swear its the cutest little video. I havent even figured out how to post pictures. I am trying to dress up my blog a bit. I am looking for pictures and stuff to make it look pretty and up to date...if that makes any sorta sense. I want make a banner with one of those cute cartoon girls on it...but I cant seem to find a site that has them to use for free...heck I cant even find a site with them! haha. If anyone knows/understands what I am going on and on about just leave me a comment. It would be wonderful.

Time for me to clean, do my daily exercise, and get lunch for the boy when he decides to wake up. Ill blog more later......


Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment