Sunday, August 16, 2009

passed out.

Whoa...was this a busy weekend....but it was a really nice weekend, and I think Andrew and I needed that. Today was Riley's second birthday as I wrote earlier. We were at Andrews moms from around 1:30pm-7:45pm. Its nice though because Xavier passed out literally as soon as we walked back over to our house and has been sleep ever since. Its soo funny, he is in his bed fully dressed from today...cake stains and all. lol.

I never realized how nice it is to have a child in bed by 8pm. I think this is the first time in months that this has happened. It is just so quiet, I think even the cats are enjoying it. Tobie (the middle child cat) is laying on the bed half sleep just looked at me like "where is the boy"? Too Cute.

I just wanted to check in with my bloggers, I am going to enjoy the quiet and hope that Xavier sleeps through the night in his own bed.

Sweet Dreams

Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment